For Laboratory Technologists: The TLiIQ® System
fFN testing runs on the Rapid fFN for the TLiIQ® System, which utilizes a single-use, disposable cassette. This CE-marked and FDA-approved product is an in vitro diagnostic device designed as an aid to objectively determine a woman's risk for preterm birth during pregnancy by detecting the presence of the fetal fibronectin protein.
Ease of use
- Single-use dry chemistry cassette
- Calibration Code for each cassette lot eliminates daily liquid calibration
- Automatic internal quality control of analyzer and cassette with each patient test
- Easy-to-read quality control and test results
Four easy steps
For complete instructions on running the Rapid fFN Cassette Kit on the TLiIQ® System, please refer to the Product Inserts and Manuals in the Product Support section.
Convenient quality control with the QCette®
- Reusable quality control device
- QCette® verifies analyzer performance within specification
Run daily for quick and easy quality control
- Rapid turnaround time
- Total tech time less than 60 seconds per test
- Results in 23 minutes